WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 - 2020
Release Date: August 2013
Synopsis: Driven by large scale LTE investments and the high penetration of embedded WiFi capability in consumer electronic devices, both fixed and mobile, a number of wireless carriers are taking a keen interest in WiFi enabled LTE gateways. A WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateway (or base station) is an emerging network element, which has an LTE interface towards the carrier network and a WiFi interface towards the end user device. A vast majority of these base station deployments are likely to be in a small cell configuration.
Driven by infrastructure vendor commitments and demands from the wireless carrier community, SNS Research expects the installed base of WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateways to account for nearly 15 Million units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of nearly 122% between 2013 and 2020.
The “WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 – 2020” excel datasheet presents detailed forecasts and growth rate projections on the installed base, unit shipments and revenue of WiFi enabled LTE gateways from 2013 till 2020. The forecasts are also segmented for the following regional submarkets:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
The datasheet comes with a complimentary copy of SNS Research’s “The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN” report which includes detailed analysis and forecasts of the HetNet market. The report comprises over 434 pages and 262 figures.
For a sample of the datasheet or any further inquiries please contact email@example.com
The datasheet is available for the following price:
- Single User License: USD 2,500
- Company Wide License: USD 3,500
This product comprises the following tables delivered in a single excel sheet:
- Global WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Installed Base: 2010 - 2020 (Thousands of Units)
- Global WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Unit Shipments: 2010 - 2020 (Thousands of Units)
- Global WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Unit Shipment Revenue: 2010 - 2020 ($ Million)
- WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Installed Base by Region: 2010 - 2020 (Thousands of Units)
- WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Unit Shipments by Region: 2010 - 2020 (Thousands of Units)
- WiFi Enabled LTE Gateway* Unit Shipment Revenue by Region: 2010 - 2020 ($ Million)
In addition a complimentary copy of the 434 page strong “HetNet Bible”report will also be provided together with its excel datasheet which contains quantitative data for 262 figures