The Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market: 2012 - 2016
Release Date: August 2012
Synopsis: Subscriber data is a principal asset held by network carriers. Subscriber Data Management (SDM) allows carriers to consolidate and manage their cross domain subscriber data encompassing access preferences, authentication, services, identities, location, and presence into unified data repositories.
Besides enabling considerable OPEX reductions and allowing carriers to deliver more personalised services, thereby reducing churn, SDM can effectively transform carriers into brokers of subscriber identity, both for their own services and for third parties such as content providers, mobile advertisers or retailers.
As Carriers worldwide devise emergent strategies on network modernization including LTE (Long Term Evolution), Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) and IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) investments, SDM is rapidly gaining popularity. The SDM software and services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 30 % from 2011 through 2016, eventually accounting for nearly 2 Billion USD in revenue.
The report presents an in depth assessment of the next generation SDM solutions market. Besides analyzing the business case, vendor strategies and the technology behind SDM, the report also presents revenue forecasts for the SDM market from 2012 till 2016 at a regional as a well as global scale.
For a Sample and Table of Contents please contact email@example.com
The report is available for the following price:
- Single User License: USD 2,500
- Company Wide License: USD 3,500
The report covers the following topics
- SDM Technology Overview
- The SDM Business Case: Market Drivers, Benefits, Obstacles and Risks
- SDM Market Dynamics
- SDM Market Analysis and Forecasts
- SDM Vendor Assessment
- SDM SWOT Analysis, Recommendations and Conclusion.
Key Questions Answered:
The report answers to the following key questions.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the SDM solutions available on the market?
- What are the internal and external driving factors for the growth of the SDM market in the next five years?
- Who are the vendors for SDM solutions?
- What new features and functionalities are vendors offering to enhance SDM capabilities?
- What is the worth of SDM market in 2012 and how the market and players will evolve in the next five years?
- How will SDM help operators optimize their investments in LTE and IMS networks?
- How will SDM help operators in bundling services and becoming truly convergent service providers?
- What is the optimal time period for operators to invest in SDM solutions?
- What is the global outlook for SDM solutions?
- What is the regional outlook for SDM adoption?
List of Companies Mentioned:
The following companies have been mentioned in the report.
Golden Telecom, Russia
Openet Telecoms Inc.
Time Warenr Cable